Be a Certified Inner Mammal Trainer!
Start here now, or read on for details.
Do you want to help others make peace with their inner mammal? Would you like to be listed on our Certified Inner Mammal Trainers page and enjoy the community of other mammal-informed thinkers? Our Homestudy Course is a fun way to learn the Inner Mammal Method. You will:
- Deepen your understanding of our mammalian neurochemistry
- Help others find their power to replace old neural pathways with new ones
- Develop the skill of designing and building new happy-chemical pathways
The program has 2 levels:
2. The Advanced Level is three short-answer quizzes that pose real client scenarios and ask you to counsel them from the inner-mammal perspective. The quizzes are based on the books Tame Your Anxiety, The Science of Positivity, and I, Mammal.
When you finish the Advanced Level, you get a free 15-minute zoom with Dr. Breuning, a spot on the Certified Trainers page, and qualify for 3 CEUs.
3 CEUs are available for a $15 processing fee and short quiz with the accrediting agency.
Try the free sample quiz below to get started!
Free Sample Quiz
a. What turns on happy chemicals in the state of nature?
b. Why do they turn off?
c. How does the brain build the unique neural pathways that control its happy chemicals?
All reading materials are free online.
When you pass, you earn you a free membership in the Inner Mammal Institute, with membership certificate.
Help Your Clients Rewire their Mammal Brain
This $49 Homestudy course guides you toward mastery of Inner Mammal Method. You will explore:
a. Why “happy habits” are so powerful
b. Why we confuse social pain with physical pain
c. How to blaze a new trail through your jungle of neurons
- Get your free pdf copy of I, Mammal
- your free 15-minute zoom with Dr. Breuning
- your spot on the Certified Trainers page, and
- deepen your knowledge of the mammal brain that controls our emotions.
Enroll now the Certified Inner Mammal Trainer Program !
This training does not qualify you to provide counseling or medical advice; consult the law of your locality.
Happy to answer your question – send it on the contact form above.