Train Your Inner Mammal to Feel Good Now
You can spark more of the chemicals that make you feel good: dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, or endorphin. We have more power over these happy chemicals than you realize. We’ve inherited them from animals and we manage them with brain structures that all mammals have in common. When you know how your happy chemicals work in animals, you see how to get them in your life today.
It’s hard because animals can’t talk. Your mammal brain can’t tell you in words why it turns on good feelings. But I’ve done the research and it’s all in this course. You’ll learn to guide your inner mammal to good feelings the way a rider guides a horse.
Loretta Graziano Breuning, PhD
Founder and Author
Train Your Inner Mammal
To Feel Good Now
For quantity discount, send request here
You will learn natural ways to stimulate your happy chemicals and build new neural pathways so you flow there easily. Each lesson includes exercises that guide you to apply it to your unique individual brain.
25 Video Lessons
75 Practical Exercises
30-day money-back guarantee
This Is Not
What I’ve Heard…
No one tells you the simple facts about this brain we’ve inherited.
- Our happy chemicals are not meant to flow all the time for no reason.
- Our brain is wired by its past experience with each chemical.
- You rewire yourself when you repeat a new experience consistently.
Nothing is wrong with you. Nothing is wrong with us. We’re mammals!
There is no one right way to be happy or manage your brain. Each of us builds on the pathways connected by our own past experience. Rewiring is the most valuable skill you can have! This course shows you how to detect your old neural network and tailor it to best meet your needs.
The focus is not on finding fault with yourself or the world around you. Nor is the focus on diet and exercise. The course focuses on the natural triggers of happy chemicals, so you can find healthy ways to stimulate them.
In two months, you can finish the course and build your first new circuit. You will be thrilled to find your power over your brain! Then you’ll start building the next new happy circuit, and the next. You will know how to wire in new behavior or thought patterns that spark your dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and endorphin.
*For quantity discount, send request with this contact form
There are 25 video lessons, with 3 exercises in each. They lead you step by step to design and build new pathways that are right for you. There is no one-size-fits-all formula for happiness. You will learn to recognize your existing pathways, and redirect yourself into alternative ways to meet your natural mammalian needs.
1. The Lite Module
2. The Depth Module
3. The Tough Topics Module
Rewire Your Dopamine, Serotonin and Oxytocin To Feel Good Now
- Lesson 1: Your Emotional Operating System
- Lesson 2: Make Peace with Your Inner Mammal
- Lesson 3: The Highways In Your Brain
- Lesson 4: The Neuroplasticity of Youth
- Lesson 5: Reward Chemicals: Dopamine, Serotonin and Oxytocin
- Lesson 6: Cortisol, the Threat Chemical
- Lesson 7: Stuck!
- Lesson 8: New Paths to Happy Chemicals
- Lesson 9: Blaze a New Trail Through Your Jungle of Neurons
- Lesson 10: Self-Acceptance Is the Secret Sauce
Deep Dive to Optimize Your Happy Brain Chemicals
- Lesson 1: Meet Your Happy Chemicals
- Lesson 2: Dopamine: The Expectation of Reward
- Lesson 3: Oxytocin: Trust in Your Social Support
- Lesson 4: Serotonin: Confidence in Your Own Strength
- Lesson 5: Endorphin: Oblivion That Masks Pain
- Lesson 6: Cortisol: Nature’s Alarm System
- Lesson 7: The Neural Pathways That Control Your Chemicals
- Lesson 8: How to Blaze a New Trail Through Your Jungle of Neurons
- Lesson 9: Design New Happy Trails
- Lesson 10: Self-acceptance is the Secret Sauce
Tough Topics: Feel Good While Navigating Challenges
- Lesson 1: Love
- Lesson 2: Money
- Lesson 3: Addiction
- Lesson 4: Politics
- Lesson 5: Parenting
Here’s What Others Say
Here’s What Others Say
I could see the flow and analyze my own emotions after gaining an understanding of different neurochemicals and their impact on our brains. Amazing work by Ms. Loretta.